Fire Stations and Apparatus

 

First PSFD Fire Station

Opened: April 15, 1936

Old Station 2

Address: 480 South Sunrise Way

Station 441

Opened: 1952
Address: 277 N. Indian Canyon
Apparatus Assigned: Engine 441, Engine 444
Primary Response Area: The area west of Sunrise Way bordered to the south at Mesquite to the North at Vista Chino and to the west at Mt. San Jacinto.

Station 442

Opened: February 20, 1976
Address: 300 N. El Cielo Road
Apparatus Assigned: Truck 442,  Aircraft Rescue Fire Fighting (ARFF) 151,  ARFF 152,  ARFF 153
Primary Response Area: East of Sunrise Way bordered to the North at Vista Chino to the South at East Palm Canyon and to the East at Gene Autry Trail. The Airport is protected 24 hours a day and personnel assigned to the airport provide emergency services along with daily runway inspections.

Station 443

Opened: November 14, 1964
Address: 590 E. Racquet Club
Apparatus Assigned: Engine 443
Primary Response Area: East to Gene Autry Trail bordered to the South at Tachevah to the North at City Limits and to the West at City Limits.

Station 444

* Temporarily Closed

Opened: November 24, 1971
Address: 1300 La Verne Way
Apparatus Assigned: Engine 444
Primary Response Area: Has been divided between Station 441, Station 442 and Station 445.

Station 445

Opened: 1981
Address: 5800 Bolero Road
Apparatus Assigned: Engine 445
Primary Response Area: East and South to City Limit boarders, to the North at Ramon and to the West to Gene Autry Trail and South of the wash to South Ridge.

Subscribe

PalmSpringsLogo2018 1Palm Springs Firefighters Association Public Mailing List

To subscribe to the PSFA mailing list, please fill out the information below and select "Subscribe".

PalmSpringsLogo2018 1Palm Springs Firefighters Association Public Mailing List

To subscribe to the PSFA mailing list, please fill out the information below and select "Subscribe".